Custom Search

Friday, November 18, 2011

Green Run High Alumni...Where are You?

So I can't really say I'm fresh out of High School, nor can I say I'm a spring chicken. If I actually take the venture back to my ever so careless days in High School...I would have to remind myself that it has been 14 years (wow), F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N  Y-E-A-R-S (omg)...1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 YEARS, since I graduated Green Run High School. OHHHk, one more big WOW! I truely can't believe the years have passed by so fast! Where did all the years go? Now if I torture myself a little more and go ahead of myself a little more, there are only 6 more years until my 20th Green Run High School Reunion (oh me, oh my!) Wrinkles and Rolls and Age, OH MY! Wrinkles & Rolls & Age OH MY! Ok so maybe I did'nt go to my 10th year reunion because I had gained a plentiful amount of extra weight. Honestly at the time, I had also thought "10 years is nothing, I just saw these people, likkkke yesterday!" Well, I'm not too disapointed that I missed the first reunion, because now...I have 6 more years to get in shape, grab a tummy tuck and maybe a couple of needle shots in my forhead to rid some of these wrinkles. "Iiiii.. havvve plennnnty of time to prepare for my 20th reunion! But do I really? Gosh, the way time goes by, I better check my calender and make sure the reunion isn't tommorow. lol Ok, so what was my point to all this??? Ahhh...yes, allow me to help you think back to your last days at GRHS. Some of you are much...much older than me, so we will have to go back even furrrther! lol I still have an actual point or message or something to relay to you all...ahhh...yes, a question, a question is what I had to ask you all. So here it is Are you where you wanted to be when all your dreams and aspirations were flowing in your mind, pre-graduation and after??? Are you in a better place or situation in your life that is unimaginable and you never thought it would be possible to get where you are today? Are you still trying to find yourself and still think you are a high schooler? (just asking,not judging) ;o) I'm interested in your story. Write your story below this post. Take yourself back to your last year in High School. Where were you headed? Where did you go? Where are you now?  Please share your story, whether it is good or bad. Be sure to share this link so others can follow your story and others. You could be the one who inspires another. 


Note:If you have any problems posting or gaining access to this site, please contact me and let me know so I can repair the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment